It would have been better had my Mom been here to help me. But alas, I planned.
The big day was fast approaching...June 25, 2011
Here are a few of the things for the wedding:
I have known for quite a while that I wanted to be married on Pismo Beach, CA. This meant a LOT of online/phone planning. I actually didn't get to see the venue in person until the week of the wedding to finalize plans with the wedding organizer. However, my wonderful Aunt Nancy and cousin Morgan scoped it out before my dad put down the deposit. I made decisions on flowers the week of too! My dad and his wife Susan made a trip out to see the venue beforehand, as well as book the caterer and taste test the food. It was quite a hectic week, with lots of "fingers-crossed" planning, that ended with one of the best days of my life : )
Thank you to everyone that made that day possible, especially my dad and sister, and my in-laws.
No comments:
Post a Comment