Sunday, September 9, 2012

Baptism Time

So I already got off to a patchy start, as this happened December 11, 2010.

When Todd and I first started dating I knew little to nothing about his church and their beliefs. Getting to know him better made me more and more interested in finding out about his faith.

It took me quite a while to get comfortable with the idea of meeting with the missionaries. I mean, come on, Todd served a mission! I just couldn't figure out why I needed anyone else.

And then one day, after church, I felt prompted to meet with the missionaries. Who became my missionaries.
Elders Jenkins, Hilton, and Christensen

I also had the wonderful privelege of being baptized by my boyfriend!

Todd and Me before the baptism

Right after my baptism!!!


My decision to join the church is one of the best choices I have ever made. I know that my church is true. I know that God loves me, just as he loves all of his children. I know that I am forgiven as long as I repent and strive to make better decisions. I love the Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-Day Saints. I love being a Mormon!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment