As you can tell by the last two posts, which were months apart, and about events that happened well over a year ago, I'm a bit behind on my blogging. My sister-in-law Sarah is my blogger idol. I am somewhat obsessed about checking her link to see what's going on in her and her family's life. I am always pleasantly surprised to find a new post, sometimes more than one. And then right after I catch up on her posts I have the same thought. Every time. "Man, I need to be better about updating my blog..." And then I shut my computer down and life goes on.
So my New Year's resolution, which I've just decided, seeing how it's February 2nd, is to be better about capturing our lives in blog form. I have several friends who publish an annual yearbook that has all the things that happened with wonderful pictures and blurbs. Jealous!!! So, 2013, you are my year. We are going to make this happen. Even if I am a month behind!
My next few posts will probably jump a few months to catch me up to now. A lot has happened since Todd and I got married and I hope to have a wonderful record to show my kids one day.
I was just thinking about how behind on blogging I am! It can be awfully daunting to try and catch up. I'm glad you have recommitted to the blog. I love seeing you and Todd even if it is in picture form.
ReplyDelete