So T and I were able to get time off of work to be able to spend time with our families over the holidays. We were able to spend several days up in Lacey, WA with his wonderful family. 5 of his 6 brothers and their families were able to be there too, and what a cool way to spend Christmas! It. Was. Awesome!
We RAN upstairs to open stockings!
Then took on the MASSIVE pile of presents!
NEW SOCKS!!!
Dis?
The next day, Sunday, we all got pretty and headed to church.
I didn't get a picture of everyone...Sorry! But here's Nate and Autumn, and their boys CJ, Brenden, Logan, and Mason.
Some of us got prettier than others...Like this little cutie, Camielle.
This was by far one of the best Christmas's I've had in a long time. It was so much fun to be surrounded by so many kids and it was great to get to know everyone better. So thank you to Mr. and Mrs. McClellan for allowing me to be a part of your Christmas traditions.
No comments:
Post a Comment