Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween Treats

Saturday night involved a great costume party at our friends' house, the Davis's.  We had a great time, but unfortunately had to leave kinda early since I had to work at 6am the next day.  On the left is Todd, the contestant, and on the right is Blazer-Lazer-Tazer-Fazer-Zer, the American Gladiator!  We had a blast making the costumes and can't wait for an opportunity to wear them again!  Costume party anyone???
Sunday night we stayed in, watched Dexter while eating dinner, and then while carving pumpkins.  Seemed fitting to rip the guts out and carved them up while watching that show!!!  Since we waited until the last possible moment to actually carve them, I decided that I was going to make mine a Thanksgiving themed pumpkin so that I wouldn't feel bad letting it hang around now that my decorations have changed!  

While mine looks like a 7 year old carved it, I promise, it was me.  Todd's on the other hand looks amazing!!!  I kept looking back and forth between mine and his and feeling more and more jealous of his artistic ability.  But really, less jealous, and more proud that his pumpkins will be sitting in the house from here on out as great additions to the decorations.
Happy late Halloween and a Happy upcoming Thanksgiving!

No comments:

Post a Comment